Once again Thanksgiving has come and passed, so it´s time for Black Friday 2023!
As has now become tradition since drones have become a mainstream product, this is the time of year when you’ll probably get the best deals on drones possible.
If you’ve been saving up for the right moment to get the drone of your dreams, this is almost certainly the right time to pull the trigger.
Even better, you don’t have to pitch a tent in front of a freezing storefront to take advantage of these Black Friday drone deals.
You can order your Black Friday drone special from the warm comfort of your own home, since these specials are all online!
Here are the 8 Best Black Friday Drone Deals of 2023
Best FPV Deals:
- Intuitive motion controller and FPV goggles provide an immersive flying experience accessible to all pilots.
- Squeeze the trigger to accelerate and turn using wrist movements for intuitive and exciting flight.
- The integrated camera captures stabilized 4K video across a wide 155° field of view without needing attachments.
- A lightweight and palm-sized design enables agile maneuvering and portability for all types of adventures.
- Fly safely for up to 18 minutes with built-in guards that allow the drone to bounce off objects and keep flying.
- The DJI FPV Goggles V2 provide an immersive flight viewing experience with a 150° field of view. This allows the pilot to see a smooth, real-time transmission from the drone’s onboard camera.
- The camera can capture high resolution 4K video at up to 60 frames per second and 120 megabits per second bitrate for detailed footage.
- There is a new “S mode” flight setting that mixes manual flying controls with some of the simplified features of DJI’s automated drones. This allows more creative shots while still having access to smart safety features.
- Safety features like bottom warning lights, automatic return-to-home when the battery is low or signal is lost, and forward/downward sensors for obstacle avoidance, aim to ensure safe flight even at high speeds.
- The long range Ocusync 3.0 transmission can maintain a clear HD low latency video signal up to 6.2 miles between the drone and controller.
Best Intermediate Drone Deals:
- Equipped with a 1-inch image sensor and 2.4μm pixels, the drone can capture 5.4K video at 30 fps and 4K at 60 fps.
- The “MasterShots” feature automatically captures creative footage with a tap, evolving previous intelligent shot modes.
- Focus tracking tools like Spotlight, ActiveTrack, and Point of Interest make it easy to follow and encircle subjects.
- 10-bit Dlog-M color records up to one billion colors, retaining details for professional post-processing.
- Using OcuSync 3.0 transmission, the video feed is smooth, clear and reliable at distances up to 7.5 miles.
- Weighing less than 249 grams, this compact drone is easy to take anywhere for aerial shots on-the-go.
- With simplified controls, the drone is beginner-friendly to learn and fly safely using smart features like Return to Home.
- A max flight time of 31 minutes can be extended to 93 minutes with additional batteries from the Combo package.
- Intelligent shooting modes in the DJI Fly app create professional videos with just tap controls.
- The OcuSync transmission system offers a max range of 10km for reliable long distance control and footage streaming.
- Weighing less than 249 grams, this foldable drone fits in a jacket pocket and doesn’t require FAA registration.
- Equipped with a Sony image sensor, it captures 12MP photos and stable 4K video with EIS tech within a wide 118° field of view.
- Beginner Mode and multiple speed settings allow flexible controls as you advance from an entry-level to skilled pilot.
- The two intelligent 2500mAh batteries provide 31 minutes of flight time each, for a total max flight time of 62 minutes on a single charge.
- Using PixSync 2.0 transmission, the max control range is 4km with low latency HD video streaming.
- With a Remote ID module, this drone complies with FAA regulations.
- The 2-axis gimbal stabilizes 4K video and photos captured by the camera with electronic image stabilization.
- Brushless motors and a 26 minute battery life ensure stable flight for aerial shots.
- Multiple beginner-friendly features like Headless mode, altitude hold, and takeoff/landing aids simplify piloting.
- The GPS and optical flow systems enable reliable long-range control up to 999 meters away with anti-interference capabilities.
- One-click takeoff from the palm with 32GB internal storage eliminates the need for SD cards.
- Weighing 125g with foldable design, it is ultra-portable without the need for registration.
- Multiple intelligent auto flight paths like Hover, Follow, Orbit and Bird’s Eye perform hands-free filming.
- Real-time camera preview and manual controls via app optimize shots and customize flight routes.
- Triple stabilization enables smooth 2.7K 30fps and 1080p HDR video ideal for action sports and travel vlogs.
Best Beginner Bargain:
- Capture 1080p full HD video and first-person view through the app by connecting your phone wirelessly.
- Perform flips, circle flight paths, and route planning for creative shooting modes and flight controls.
- Auto-hovering mode holds a steady altitude for stable footage. Headless mode aids orientation, especially when out of sight. Low battery alarms alert when it’s time to land.
- One-key automatic takeoff and landing simplifies flight for beginners. Two speed modes suit different experience levels. Return home safely with the emergency button.
- Protective prop guards, durable ABS material, and 10-13 minutes of flight time per battery ensure safe and reliable operation.
We will try to keep this list updated as Black Friday and Cyber Monday week keeps running.
Best of all, these Black Friday drone deals are all online. So you won’t have to fistfight an old lady trying to buy presents for her grandkids. Maybe, in the end, that’s the best deal of all.
- Pilot´s Picks: 7 Best Drones with Obstacle Avoidance 2024 - November 16, 2023
- How High Can You Fly a Drone? (FAA Reglations & Exceptions) - November 7, 2023
- Drone Photography Prices in 2024 (And How Much To Charge) - October 22, 2023